Sunday, February 28, 2010

Getting back into my old routine



I haven't had much trouble getting back to my daily workout routine but I do want to move it back to the mornings.  I like having it done so that no matter what happens to my day I know I have my fitness in.  Our schedules have been changed a bit lately with the hospitalization of a family member, not that they have changed dramatically but just enough that would warrant having my workout done early.  It has been more than a full year since I started working out with P90X and I have noticed many changes in myself both physically and with my stamina.

One of the biggest and most exciting changes that I have noticed is something that I have been working towards all my life but never have achieved until doing Beachbody programs for the last year, I also use the P90X recovery drink, nutrition bars and shakeology too.  Every person gains and loses weight in a way that is determined by their own genetics and mine is from the hips down.  All my life I have been rail thin on my upper body but carried a lot of weight from my knees to my hips with the classic saddlebags you see on so many women.  No amount of dieting ever changed this equation and I resolved myself to the fact that I would always be heavy in this way, now I know better as that is no longer the case.

Over the last few months I have really seen dramatic changes in the way my legs look, I can actually see muscle tone in my quads and calves.  I can't tell you how exciting it is to get dressed in the morning and no longer have to worry about camouflaging the accumulation of fat in the saddlebag area and legs.  I know I have been involved in fitness for all my life but without a good solid plan I was all over the place and wouldn't get the full benefit out of my workouts.  This isn't the case with beachbody as the programs are so well planned and are easy to follow all while encouraging you to keep trying and learning new things.  

Right now I am using P90X and P90X plus for my main lifting routines and also using Brazilian Butt Lift for my leg workouts and cardio too.  The One on One programs that Tony Horton films each month are also wonderful and I will use those in place of the P90X dvd's for more variety.  

I love these programs and believe fully that if you are committed to getting fit, eating well and working out than you can have a that beach body you always desired.  I believe in it so much that I have become a Beachbody coach, or licensed Beachbody distributor, so that I can share my success and enthusiasm with others.  The reason I decided to become a coach is simple, I love to help others reach their fitness goals.  If you are thinking about using these products but want to talk to someone first that currently uses them feel free to contact me as I can help you with your questions.  I have completed 3 90 day rounds of P90X with P90X plus, 1 90 day round of Chalean Extreme, I own and use Leandro's Brazilian Butt Lift, Power 90, Turbo Jam, Yoga Booty Ballet and many more.  I am here to help and would love to encourage and mentor you to have your beach body too.. 

No comments: