Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Creating Glowing Skin just by eating a healthy (Via: Natural News)

According to Natural News:

A study done by by Dr. Ian Stephen at the University of Nottingham in Great Britain concludes that eating a diet rich in fruit and vegetables can give you a healthier golden skin tone than the sun -- without the use of make-up.

Apparently, the carotenoids in the fruits and vegetable do more than help with reproductive, cardiovascular and immune system, it gives a golden skin tone.  The idea makes sense, when you eat more fruits and vegetables your body is healthier, which produces a nice glow.. 
Click here to read the entire story by Natural News.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I'd always dreaming of having a fat free body, but I really love to eat meat and burgers and fatty foods. Thats why Im really amazed on like you who have a fat free body.

John
Log Home Plans

J2 said...

Thank you for posting..

I will always have some fat on my body but hope to thin out the fat stores I do have now. I also eat fats but chose to eat fats that are considered healthier and better for the system than the ones I ate that created the fat on my body.
If you have been reading this blog and my exercise and nutrition blog you will notice that I do eat meat, luckily we have access to field grown organic beef locally, which is a real treat.