Thursday, October 08, 2009

From a 'blob' to a body builder and bikini contestant

Tosca Reno, 50, works out in her home in Caledon.














Meet Tosca Reno, a 50-year-old swimsuit model who at 21 weighed 200 pounds. Come back tomorrow for more in our Fit at 50 series

As told to Hayley Mick
Published on Wednesday, Oct. 07, 2009

TOSCA RENO, 50
About Author, Oxygen Magazine columnist and mother of three children ages 24, 21 and 18. At 49, she entered her first body-building competition. She lives in Caledon, Ont.
My early years : The weight really started creeping up on me in my early university years. You gain the freshman 15 and it just keeps going from there. I weighed my heaviest at the age of 21 [more than 200 pounds]. In those days, everybody just counted calories and starved themselves, which is what I would do when I wanted to lose weight.

Keep Reading about Tosca click here

No comments: