December 21, 2010: Update from people who have been using the product..
"Okay- keep in mind both were done in the Fall- and both years, I was in the middle of a HUGE craving for BBQ. (you guys who know me IRL, know about this)
In Fall 2009, I had been on Shakeology maybe 2 months or so before testing.
My total cholesterol was 212.... (should be less than 200)
HDL (good)- 82 (should be 45-60 at least)
LDL (bad)- 113 (should be less than 100)
Triglycerides- 85 (should be less than 150)
I wasn't in danger last year- though it wasn't great, either. Not serious to be put on any meds, thankfully. Doctor said to just keep an eye on it.
This year- Fall 2010, after having Shakeology every day since I started on it in late summer 2009, my numbers are:
Total cholesterol: 181
SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!! I feel like I just hit the healthy lottery! Nothing beats that. "
This is just one update.. I have another customer who has lost 25 pounds and has been able to keep it off since starting with the product.
Love the product and want to try it for yourself, email me for a sample or click here to place your order.
How Shakeology works
- Ingredients derived from whole-food sources deliver the daily vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients your body needs to curb cravings, allowing it to shed stored fat.
- More than 20 different antioxidants and phytonutrients help reduce free radical damage that can lead to heart disease, heart attacks, high blood pressure, and stroke.
- Fiber, prebiotics, and digestive enzymes help your body gently eliminate toxins more efficiently and promote better absorption of nutrients.*
- Protein and essential amino acids help build muscles and reduce food cravings.
- Prebiotics and digestive enzymes aid in improving digestion, regularity, and nutrient absorption.
- Antioxidants and phytonutrients help counteract free radical damage that can lead to degenerative diseases.
- A daily dose of vitamins and minerals provides your body what it needs to function for optimal health.