Saturday, February 19, 2011

Buy 6 excellent programs for the price of 2

I just found out how you can get 6 of the top Beachbody programs for slightly more than the price of two. Insanity, P90X, Turbo Fire, Slim in 6, Hip Hop Abs and Power 90, plus the B-line bands, Weighted Gloves and all the bonus DvD's that come with these programs. Keep what you want and sell the rest, recover your costs and potentially get your product for free.. All together they total $540, this deal is for real as I have purchased it for myself. 
Buying Insanity and P90X would total $240 but for the price of $269.99 you also get Turbo Fire, Slim in 6, Hip Hop Abs and Power 90.. Now that is a deal and if you aren't ready for the challenging programs like Turbo Fire, P90X and Insanity you will have Power 90, Slim in 6 and Hip Hop Abs to build up your strength and stamina.. 
Burn and earn baby...  This is how I got my abs, now isn't time you got yours!!
-----> click for details.  <------
 

No comments: